- Comprehensive, research-based differentiated instruction with extensive teacher resources and assessment tools.
- Thematically organized preschool program with a strong literacy and skills focus.
- Aligns to state and national Pre-K standards.
- Developmentally appropriate, meeting the needs of all Pre-K children with support for English language learners.
- Strong focus on skills development including print awareness, oral language and listening skills, phonological and phonemic awareness, alphabetic knowledge: letter identification and sound/symbol association, vocabulary development, writing and spelling and more.
- Other areas of focus include math, science, music, art, personal and social development.
- Includes engaging school-to-home activities
This is the curriculum we use in the Minc-P and preschool classrooms. The program features:
Kristin Meadows, M.S. CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathologist at Rockburn Elementary School in Elkridge, MD. In the past, she has taught at Ducketts Lane Elementary, Worthington Elementary, Gorman Crossing Elementary, and Elkridge Elementary. She is a certified member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and obtained both a B.A. and M.S. from Loyola University in Maryland.